martes, 21 de julio de 2009

HIGH_JAMES BLUNT

Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me.
There is nothing else in the world,
I'd rather wake up and see (with you).
Beautiful dawn - I'm just chasing time again.
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.
But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.

Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
Beautiful dawn - You're just blowing my mind again.
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.
High; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.

Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older?
Promise me tomorrow starts with you,
Getting high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me



ALTO

Hermoso amanecer-luces arriba de la orilla para mí
No hay nada más en el mundo
Preferiría despertar y ver (contigo.
Hermoso amanecer-Sólo estoy persiguiendo el tiempo nuevamente
Aunque yo muriera un solitario hombre,en una noche infinita
Pero ahora estoy alto;corriendo salvaje entre todas las estrellas arriba
Algunas veces es difícil creer que me recuerdes.

Hermoso amanecer-se derrite con las estrellas nuevamente
¿Recuerdas el día cuando mi viaje empezó?
¿Recordaràs el fin del tiempo?
Hermoso amanecer-Tú estás soplando a mi mente,nuevamente
Aunque nací para una noche interminable,hasta que brilles
Alto,corriendo salvaje entre todas las estrellas arriba
Algunas veces es difícil creer que me recuerdes.

¿Serás mi hombro cuando esté gris y viejo?
Prométeme que el mañana empieza contigo,
siendo alto,corriendo salvaje entre todas las estrellas arriba
Algunas veces es difícil creer que me recuerdes.
--------------------------------
(OBSERVACIÓN:
"Tú estás soplando a mi mente" quiere decir: "estás emocionándome")


-----------------------------------------
VIDEO


----------------------------------------
MP3


JAMES BLUNT-HIGH.mp3


No hay comentarios: